- To encourage children and young people with any level of hearing impairment or dual-sensory loss to become confident and independent in any environment.
- To provide activities in which these children and young people and their hearing siblings
can meet and socialise.
- To support hearing parents and siblings of the hearing-impaired child and to enable them to
communicate effectively with their child.
- To establish links with the local deaf community.
- Life Skills course for young deaf people.
- Parent Support Group for parents/carers with deaf babies & toddlers.
- Free Magazine – NEWSFLASH. 200 magazines & 200 on email distributed three times a year.
- Above all, to have fun.